You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
-Buddha

10.19.2011

First topic: Babyweight

Okay, now I know for some of you, the wieght magically disappeared. But for the rest of us, that is not the case and it's a tough realization. I am 22, played sports all throughout my life, and I have a muscular build so being left with the baby fat never even crossed my mind. I don't even recall eating a ton, but that's where I am.
So, the plan is to cutback a little at a time, and do some sort of cardio for 30 minutes each day. I've been spending my half hour on the elliptical and then doing about 10 minutes of floor work. I started this Monday and as of today I've lost 5 lbs. I've also cut out any unneccessary snacking which definitely helps in the calorie count.
They key is discipline and motivation. It took me awhile to get going, but I'm sticking to it, because I'm trying to be fine again lol. I mean I'm cute now, I'm trying to be bangin though.
But isn't it sickening to see these celebrities flaunt their bellies and then after birth they are back down. Boy, if I could afford a trainer, I'd have 10 boyfriends right now! But that's not my reality so I can stop dreaming
Another thing to keep in mind is to not overdo it, especially if you're fresh out of recovery. If you're breastfeeding it's important to not burn too much, because you're already burning about a meal's worth of calories by exclusively breastfeeding each day.
So, keep your head up, update your playlists, and get that body back!
-yMILF

No comments:

Post a Comment